ESADE is a dream school for millions of students around the globe. Talking of joining this business school for MSc in International Management program, you are welcomed to the global community of visionary thinkers. Students at ESADE thrive to achieve academic excellence, conduct international business research, gain meaningful insights into megatrends, international bonds and relations and restructure the global business. Moreover, you get the golden chance to build a strong network with intelligent and creative individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
ESADE has a robust alumni network of more than 56,000 people belonging to around 27 nationalities. ESADE is a home for almost 95% of students from different countries. Moreover, 94% of students getting jobs at top-notch companies after graduating is a testament to ESADE’s strong placement record.
Why MSc in International Management at ESADE is a good choice for you?
- Unique Curriculum: MSc in International Management program at ESADE comprises special core courses listed below:
- Digital Transformation
- Economics and the Global Environment
- Business in Society: Sustainability Strategies
- Corporate Finance for Non-Business Background
- Financial Markets
- Effective Teamwork
- Corporate Finance
- Business in Society: International Projects in Action
In addition to this, students get to select from a wide range of electives; some of them are listed below:
- Business Simulation
- Competing with Business
- Intelligence & Analytics
- Entrepreneurship Finance & Venture Capital
- Excellent consulting: The challenge of international collaboration and corporate change
- Leading towards sustainable futures
- Global Economy Debates
- Becoming a Manager
- Global Supply Chain
- Managing International Innovation
- Social Entrepreneurship and Impact Investment
- MIM Mergers and Acquisition
- Project Management
- Political Risk Analysis for International Business Growth
- Innovation through Design Thinking
- High Employability: Around 94% of MSc graduates in international management got placed at top companies within 3-months of graduation. The average annual salary of MSc graduates from ESADE is €51,838. Top three sectors where MSc graduates find jobs are Consulting, Technology, and Industry and Manufacturing sectors.
- Top Recruiters: MSc in International Management graduates from ESADE can get jobs at the following prestigious companies:
- Bain and Company
- Deutsche Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Bank of America
- Learning new languages: Having an additional language proficiency is an excellent addition to your resume. ESADE business school offers languages courses in Spanish, French, and German, to name a few. So, students may take their pick and build their languages skills.
- Global Exposure: Students will get a chance to experience week-long intensive study tours to top universities and leading companies around the globe. Additionally, students will get to attend seminars hosted by specialists in management. Students will be encouraged to provide their actionable insights into crucial topics during the workshops.
- International Projects: Students will be assigned projects based on real-life business problems in an international setting. Here, students will then conduct deep research on the problem and devise actionable solutions to solve these problems. This will instil the students with team-building, analytical and project and time management skills.
- Global Reputation: ESADE business school has ranked 16th best programme worldwide(2021) for the MSc in International Management by the Financial Times. Furthermore, the ESADE business school is the first B-school to get the prestigious award of the “Triple Crown”, with world-famous accreditations like EQUIS, AMBA, and AACBS.
Eligibility Criteria to get admission in MSc in International Management at ESADE
Now that we know the reasons to pursue MSc in International Management, we must discuss how to get admission to ESADE for this program. The applicant must have:
- Earned bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other business-related field of study.
- Average GMAT score of 660
- Average GRE score of 160/162.
- Prior work experience is not required, although it is recommended to have at least 2-3 years of work experience in a master’s program.
- At least a score of 100 in TOEFL or
- A minimum of 7.0 in IELTS or
- More than 68 in PTE Academic
Getting admission at ESADE business school is an ambition of many, but it takes a lot of hardwork, timely submission of required documents, and aptly meeting the eligibility criteria. So, fret not to get focused and achieve your dreams of studying for an MSc in International Management at ESADE business school.