When it comes to buying a lab created diamond ring, finding the right size can be a daunting task. A ring that is too loose may slip off, while a ring that is too tight can be uncomfortable and even cut off circulation. Here are some tips and tricks to help you how to find lab diamond ring size.
- Measure your finger The first step in finding the perfect ring size is to measure your finger. You can do this by using a soft measuring tape or a piece of string. Wrap the tape or string around the base of your finger, where the ring will sit. Make sure that the tape or string is snug but not too tight. Take note of the measurement in millimeters.
- Use a ring size chart Once you have your finger measurement, you can use a ring size chart to determine the corresponding ring size. Ring size charts are readily available online and can be found at most jewelers. Make sure to choose a chart that corresponds to your location, as ring sizes can vary by region.
- Consider the width of the band The width of the band can affect the fit of the ring. A wider band will feel tighter than a thinner band of the same size. If you’re buying a lab diamond ring with a wider band, you may want to consider going up a half size to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Get a professional fitting If you’re still unsure about your ring size, it’s always a good idea to get a professional fitting. Most jewelers offer this service for free and can help you determine the perfect size for your finger. A professional fitting is especially important if you’re buying a more intricate lab diamond ring with unique sizing requirements.
- Consider resizing options If you’re buying a lab created diamond ring as a surprise gift, it can be tricky to get the right size. In this case, it’s a good idea to look for rings that can be resized. Many lab diamond rings can be resized up or down by a jeweler, so you can ensure a perfect fit after the fact.
In conclusion, finding the perfect lab diamond ring size is important for both comfort and aesthetics. By measuring your finger, how to measure ring size and using a ring size chart, considering the band width, getting a professional fitting, and considering resizing options, you can ensure a perfect fit for your lab diamond ring. With these tips and tricks, you’ll be able to confidently select a lab diamond ring that fits like a glove.